We have a vacancy for an ambitious and driven person to develop and implement strategic sales plans to expand our customer base. This is a pivotal role in the business and includes setting annual targets and identifying new clients and sectors to assist the company with achieving our sales growth aspirations.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate with a proven sales background, preferably with a knowledge of remote inspection equipment. You thrive in a proactive and hands-on role, and are motivated by achieving measurable results. You are comfortable pitching and selling in both physical and virtual environments.
Purpose of the job
To expand our client base to generate new revenue for the company.
Spectis Robotics specialises in the sales and rental of robotic crawlers, underwater ROVs and inspection cameras.
• Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all sectors we operate in, including O&G, nuclear, Renewables, and Utilities.
• Build and maintain a deep understanding of our services and company ethic.
• New product adoption & strategy planning, sales and business planning.
• Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
• Deliver continuous improvement in sales materials and processes.
• Carry out market research, monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development.
• Contribute to marketing/advertising activities and maximise exposure through promotional campaigns.
• Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
• Identify key client requirements and subsequent opportunities.
• Ability to drive business growth by developing new opportunities.
• Strong relationship skills – managing relationships internally and externally.
• Persuasive communications – identifying and presenting information or data that will have a strong influence.
• Resilience and tenacity – self-awareness and self-discipline.
• External focus.
• Ability to thrive as part of a team.
• Professional expertise
• Direction setting
• Delivering results, continuous improvement and innovation.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Spectis Robotics team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-rental Systems available for purchase
DTG3 ROV Basics
A look into Spectis Robotics catalogue of products.
Spectis Robotics test new DTG3 ROV at Aberdeen’s Rubislaw Quarry
New partnership for Spectis Robotics set to create international opportunities
Spectis Robotics – Pushrod Cameras
Spectis Robotics – Camera Systems
Spectis Robotics Blog
Spectis Robotics agrees international partnerships to add value to market